Jason Edward Fisher
Jason Edward Fisher
Jason E. Fisher is an experienced trial attorney and has represented clients in a wide variety of litigation and legal matters including personal injury (defense and plaintiff), products liability, premises liability, insurance coverage and advisory opinions, contract negotiations, business formations and entity selection, wills and estates, landlord-tenant disputes, purchase and sell agreements, collection disputes, and criminal matters.
- Lead trial attorney in numerous state and federal jury and non-jury trials.
- Represent clients at countless mediation presentations and arbitration proceedings.
- Local counsel for State Farm Insurance Company (since 2001) and Auto-Owners Insurance Company (since 2006).
He is a dedicated, hard-working trial lawyer who places great importance on the relationships he builds with his clients. He takes the time to really understand his clients' needs and legal goals and can assist clients with virtually any legal dispute or transaction they face. Mr. Fisher strives to respond to his clients' requests and questions promptly.
Before joining Kramer Rayson LLP, Mr. Fisher was a partner for a local defense firm where he represented both individuals and companies in all areas of civil litigation. Mr. Fisher manages all phases of the litigation process from investigation, discovery, and pleadings, to pre-trial, trial, settlement, and appeal. Mr. Fisher has tried numerous cases in counties throughout East Tennessee.
Mr. Fisher's community involvement includes coaching several local youth sports teams and mock trial teams. He is also on the Board of Directors of a children's charitable organization and acts as an on-screen legal analyst for various television productions.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Premises Liability
- Insurance Coverage and Advisory opinions
- Contract Negotiations
- Business Formations and Entity Selection
- Wills and Estates
- Landlord-tenant Disputes
- Purchase and Sell Agreements
- Collection Disputes
- Criminal matters
- Tennessee, 2001
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- University of Tennessee College of Law, Knoxville, Tennessee
- J.D. - 2001
- University of Tennessee at Knoxville, Knoxville
- B.S. - 1997
Honors and Awards
- James H. Powers Excellence in Advocacy Award, University of Tennessee Legal Clinic, 2001
- Leadership Law Class of 2010, Tennessee Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association Leadership Law Alumni East Tennessee Delegate, 2011-2012
- CityView Top Lawyers in Auto Injury Defense, 2016 - Motorcycle Wreck Defense
- America's Registry - Top 10%, America's Most Honored Professionals
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Knoxville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Community Justice Act Panel, Eastern District of Tennessee
- Tennessee Defense Lawyers Association