At Kramer Rayson LLP, in Knoxville, Tennessee, we understand the frustration, anger and uncertainty that tends to follow a serious injury. Let us deal with all the legal details on your behalf so that you can focus on what matters more: your health and your family. We are committed to fighting for the full and fair compensation you deserve to cover your lost wages, medical expenses and other damages.
Our personal injury lawyers have extensive trial experience in the following types of cases:
- Motor vehicle accidents – Drunk driving accidents, uninsured/underinsured motorist accidents, trucking collisions, motorcycle crashes, pedestrian accidents, rollovers and other types of car accidents
- Premises liability – Dog bites, slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accidents, negligent security, building code violations and other types of unsafe property conditions
- Products liability – Contaminated food, defective auto parts or vehicles, dangerous medications, defective children's toys, hazardous hot tubs and more
- Medical malpractice – Surgical errors, medication errors, failure to diagnose serious conditions, hospital infections, birth injuries and other types of medical negligence
- Wrongful death – Supportive representation for family members who have lost loved ones due to another party's wrongdoing or carelessness
Using Our Knowledge Of The Insurance Industry To Develop A Strong Case
Over the years, we have obtained significant settlements and verdicts for injured individuals and their families in Knoxville and throughout Tennessee. Because many of our attorneys have extensive experience defending insurance companies against personal injury claims, they are able to offer a unique perspective. They truly understand what it takes to win or settle a case against an insurance company, and they will vigorously advocate for you.
The attorneys at our firm who practice personal injury are Beecher A. Bartlett, Jr., Jason E. Fisher, Adam G. Russell and Bryce E. Fitzgerald. In addition, our firm has an extensive civil litigation practice that includes the attorneys listed above as well as John T. Johnson, Jr., Robert W. Knolton, Robert A. Crawford, John E. Winters, Robert L Bowman, William J. Carver, Bryce E. Fitzgerald and Stanton A. Fears.
Request A Free Case Evaluation Today
We invite you to call Kramer Rayson LLP at 865-525-5134 or contact us online to set up a free case evaluation. Because we work on a contingency fee basis in personal injury cases, you will owe no lawyers' fees unless we successfully recover compensation for you.