The lawyers at Kramer Rayson LLP have experience in a broad spectrum of practice areas. Our in-depth knowledge and practical approach benefit clients from a wide array of industries. From local businesses with employment litigation concerns to national insurance carriers facing personal injury claims, our clients trust us to put their best interests first in all we do.
Below are some of our more significant areas of practice:
- Business and commercial law — We assist clients with varying matters, from business formation, commercial transactions and dispute resolution to intellectual property rights, real estate issues and tax concerns.
- Employment matters — We provide advisory services and employment litigation representation to employers across the state. Common cases involve harassment and discrimination claims, noncompete covenants, labor law issues and other workplace concerns.
- Estate planning and administration — We draft wills, trusts, powers of attorney and other estate-related documents. Our firm also assists clients with probate and trust administration, asset protection strategies, business succession planning and more.
- Government entity representation — We represent municipalities, counties, public utilities and other governmental boards and entities in Tennessee. Our attorneys frequently advise on matters ranging from annexation and zoning to contract drafting and hiring policies.
- Health care issues — We serve individual physicians, national health care providers, local hospitals and other clients in a wide array of matters. These include Certificates of Need, HIPAA compliance and much more.
- U.S. immigration concerns — We assist individuals, investors, academic institutions and businesses throughout the U.S., with all aspects of employment-based immigration, from temporary work status to permanent residency, as well as other immigration-related issues, such as compliance and family-based petitions.
- State and federal tax law — We handle tax disputes involving real property, state sales and use taxes and related concerns. Our lawyers have extensive experience working with both the IRS and state agencies.
- General litigation — We are highly experienced litigators who are skilled at resolving business and employment disputes, defending insurance companies against policyholder claims, defending individuals and entities in personal injury, construction, and similar claims, and advocating on behalf of plaintiffs in personal injury cases and more.
To speak with one of our attorneys about your particular legal issue, call Kramer Rayson LLP at 865-525-5134 or contact us online. With offices in Knoxville and Oak Ridge, we regularly serve clients throughout the state and beyond.