Nate practiced in courts across East Tennessee and Southwest Virginia for six years prior to joining the firm. He has extensive experience representing employers, insurers, and individual clients before various state and federal courts and administrative agencies.
Nate has been admitted to practice in the state courts of Tennessee and Virginia, the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Tennessee, the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia, the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court. He is a member of the Knoxville, Tennessee, and Virginia Bar Associations.
Nate holds a bachelor's degree in criminal justice from Harding University and a juris doctor from the University of Tennessee College of Law. Nate resides in West Knoxville with his wife, Katie, and their three children.
Areas Of Practice
- Insurance Law
- Employment and Labor Law
- Civil Rights
- Government Law
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Tennessee College of Law, Knoxville, Tennessee
- J.D. - 2012
- Harding University
- B.A. - 2009